At Dobies Healthcare Group we come to work every day because we make a difference in how people think about health. Located in the Library District of downtown Kansas City, Dobies Healthcare Group is a well-established, strategy-focused healthcare marketing and branding firm with decades of industry insight and experience. If you are naturally intuitive and skilled at infusing strategy into the execution of creative concepts and marketing plans, this new position may be the perfect opportunity for you.
We are seeking a Client Services Manager to join our account services team to manage marketing and creative initiatives for our healthcare clients in ways that align with our firm’s strategy-first approach. With a passion for excellence, we combine data with deep industry knowledge to develop innovative strategies and creative campaigns that help our clients succeed in highly competitive environments.
As a member of the client services team, the Client Services Manager will serve as the day-to-day contact for new and existing healthcare clients, assimilate strategy into client marketing plans and creative campaigns, and manage timely, on-budget execution of client deliverables. Due to the unique way we serve our clients, this is an opportunity to collaborate and coordinate across the firm and directly with multiple client accounts.
This new position will report to the Vice President of Client Services.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing Communications or related study
- 5-7 years’ experience in marketing and/or account service
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in healthcare or serving healthcare clients
The Preferred Candidate will possess:
- Strong people skills, with a natural ability to lead client discussions and contribute strategic ideas
- High comfort level with public speaking opportunities
- Proficiency with integrated marketing, including digital marketing (social networks, web/mobile, online advertising, eCampaigns, webinars, podcasts), broadcast production (TV commercials, radio spots, video), print media (direct mail, magazine and newspaper ads), and associated management of media plans
- Professional experience in budget management and development of statements of work
- Strong critical thinking skills and ability to connect creative tactics to strategy
- Confidence and strong engagement with the fundamentals of marketing, branding and advertising in healthcare
- Demonstrated success managing projects, budgets and timelines
If you are interested in changing how people think about healthcare, we invite you to consider joining our team. Please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. EOE