Dobies Healthcare Group, a strategy focused healthcare marketing and branding firm located in downtown Kansas City, is seeking an additional Strategic Marketing Manager with experience in healthcare positioning, branding and marketing strategy. This position will be responsible for:
- Coordinating and directing highly integrated marketing initiatives for clients, either directly or through executive team members
- Collaborating in and supporting the development and implementation of strategic marketing plans for clients
- Ensuring the professional and timely execution of those plans in collaboration with the firm’s communication and creative services teams
The right candidate intuitively knows how to connect the dots and brings exceptional critical thinking and complex problem solving skills. Requires a bachelor’s degree in a related field and 5+ years’ experience in marketing, healthcare preferred. Extensive knowledge of the strategic marketing planning process required. Would consider a 30-hour position – just convince us you are the right candidate.
This position will report to the Vice President of Client Services.
Job duties and tasks will typically require the manager to:
- Lead client relationships and serve as the subject matter expert within the firm on behalf of key clients
- Develop and implement marketing and positioning strategies (MAPS) for clients
- Manage timely and on-budget execution of client deliverables in coordination with the content and creative teams
- Exhibit timely decision-making skills, effectively setting and managing client priorities to their advantage
- Acts as brand steward to actively engage in new business opportunities and industry networking
Special Skills Required:
- Strong critical thinking, strategic planning, complex problem solving skills
- Proven ability to develop effective marketing strategies
- Extensive knowledge of the strategic marketing planning process
- Ability to review and analyze a variety of data for purposes of developing marketing strategies and positioning recommendations
- Well-organized, detail-oriented and capable of producing professional results within tight deadlines
- Strong people skills, with the ability to contribute strategic ideas and communicate effectively and professionally with clients
- Confident and highly engaged with the fundamentals of marketing, branding and advertising in healthcare
- Comfortable with public speaking opportunities and leading client discussions
Interested candidates please submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. EOE.