Powerful insights to guide your healthcare marketing and positioning strategy
A marketing and positioning strategy offers you the ability to position for greater market share and brand equity. Leveraging the power of information through market research, competitive studies and consumer insights, we help healthcare leaders navigate the nuances of an ever-changing healthcare market to influence better decisions.
With maps+, you receive a data-driven one to three-year plan that includes positioning strategies to differentiate the brand. We begin with local competitive analyses that provide detailed insight into your market position, as well as consumer awareness and preference. Armed with accurate market data and a comprehensive operational review of the marketing organization, we help you:
- Prioritize effective marketing and positioning strategies to align with your organization’s business plan and strategic priorities
- Develop and implement user-friendly dashboards that display key performance metrics
- Outline tactical plans for local execution—from timeline development and budget projections through day-to-day creative management of campaigns (if desired)
- Facilitate executive and board-level collaborative sessions
- Prepare board-ready executive summary presentations
The final plan gives you and your executive team powerful insights to build brand equity and market share. For more information about how maps+ can help you execute your go-to-market strategy with confidence, call us at 816.753.3336 (ext. 345) or click the button below to submit an information request online:
And, for detailed competitive intelligence to drive your healthcare advertising strategies, discover ad atlas+. For insights that help you build a healthier, more authentic brand, discover brand scout+.
maps+, brand scout+ and ad atlas+ are trademarks of Dobies Healthcare Group.